Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I live in a cloud!

Mar 15th

This morning when I woke up and looked out my window it looked like we were in a cloud. You couldn’t even see the courtyard walls the cloud/mist was so thick let alone anything beyond the walls. It is just solid white beyond the walls. So cool. Nick was like dude have you looked outside, it looks like we have been raptured or something. Ha. Alright so I wrote this past part like literally right after I saw it and just now looked out again and the sun has come out and melted some of the cloud down just enough so that you can see the tip tops of mountains that are across the valley. Also on the right side there is like a cloud lump that goes up higher than the monastery right in the middle of the valley. I took a couple pictures, but it was through my screen so they are not that great, but hopefully you will be able to at least get the gist. I know I didn’t capture the beauty of it though. It is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment